How Risk, Reward, Average Wins, Average Losses and Probability determine Your Bottom Line.
What you’ll learn
- Options Students will learn the Process for creating a Winning Trading System that Matches their Comfort Level and Market Availability
- Learn and Understand How Risk, Reward and Average Wins and Average Losses all play into a Successful Trading System
- Basic Knowledge of Calls, Puts, and Credit Spreads can make it easier to understand this course.
- A Sim Trading Platform to practice your own trade setups based on the information from this course.
The Secret to Successful Trading is not the Strategy itself. It is the Practice, Development, and Repetition that Brings Success!
The Iron Condor strategy can be a great Income Producing Strategy, but most people struggle with it, especially new traders. Why????
- They are not sure what to do when something goes wrong with the trade.
- They are not sure what strikes to pick.
- They are not sure what expiration to pick.
And because of that:
- They just slap something on that they see somebody else do.
- They are at a loss for managing the trade because it’s really not their trade.
- They don’t understand it.
Although this is not a Comprehensive Iron Condor Course, I do want to shed some light on the Iron Condor trade and why it’s worth considering, but more importantly, give you an understanding of how average wins and average losses combined with win percentage determines your bottom line.
If you are looking for a comprehensive Iron Condor Course, my “Iron Condor System for Today’s Market Course” is a Great Choice.
Ideally, when we are selling an Iron Condor, we are anticipating that price is going to go sideways. Now, it’s fine if the price goes up a little and then comes back down a little. It’s actually great for that to happen because we want to burn off sometime. This trade makes it’s money by time passing by and price staying still. And while the market doesn’t necessarily stay perfectly still, it will often gyrate around a good part of the time and stay within a range.
So, could we find a stock or an index that will stay within a range and could we make enough money often enough to offset the risk? That’s the big key is to offset the risk.
Join me in exploring the Basics of this exciting Option Trading Strategy and more importantly, Learn How to Practice and Repeat Your Strategy to Create a Money Machine!
Who this course is for
- Struggling Traders looking to Learn How to Create a Money Machine and Develop a Reliable Options Income Strategy
- Intermediate Traders who want to Understand the Process for achieving consistent, positive results from their Trades