Skip to content
- FII bought 18.9 K contract of Index Future worth 1216 cores, Net OI has increased by 2.8 K contract, 10.8 K Long contract were added by FII and 8 K shorts were covered by FII. Net FII Long Short ratio at 0.24, So FII used fall to enter longs and exit shorts.
- As discussed in last analysis IF we break 10300 we can see fall towards 10158/10100. Range of 10158-10100 is important support zone. Bulls have there chances above 10500 for a move back to 10555/10600/10730. Now Bulls need to move above 10523 for a move back to 10580/10636/10693. Bears will get active below 10400 for a move back to 10351/10300. Today’s High and low are very important for next 150-200 points move in Nifty based on time cycle analysis.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 15.4 Lakh core with total contract traded at 2.8 lakh , PCR @0.78
- Nifty March Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.69 Lakh core with liquidation of 3.3 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @11769 closed below it.
- 10600 CE is having Highest OI at 22 Lakh, resistance at 10550 followed by 10600 .10300-10600 CE added 20 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10500-10600.FII bought 8 K CE and 3.1 K CE were shorted by them. Retailers bought 100 K CE and 70 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10300 PE [email protected] Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10300 followed by 10200. 10100-10600 PE added 10 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10300-10500.FII bought 12.2 K PE and 19.8 K PE were shorted by them. Retailers bought 129 K PE and 91 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 3515 cores and DII’s bought 2835cores in cash segment.INR closed at 74.85
Buy Above 10470 Tgt 10520,10555 and 10600 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell Below 10400 Tgt 10366,10333 and 10300 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Upper End of Expiry : 10630
Lower End of Expiry : 10285