Skip to content
- FII sold 5.4 K contract of Index Future worth 320 cores, Net OI has decreased by 1.4 K contract,3.4K Long contract were covered by FII and 2 K short were added by FII. Net FII Long Short ratio at 0.23, So FII used fall to exit longs and enter shorts.
- As discussed in last analysis Now Bulls need to hold 11948-11940 range for rally to move above 12022/12080. Bears will get active below 11910 for a move back to11846/11800. Low made was 11953 and our Gann Level was 11948 and did 12098 on upside. Now Bulls need to close above 12105 for trend to remain bullish and rally to continue towards 12167 /12216. Bears will get active below 12040 for a move back to 11995/11910. Tomorrow is an important Astro Date.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 19.60 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.40 lakh , PCR @0.90
- Nifty Feb Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.37 Lakh core with liquidation of 0.28 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @12149 closed below it.
- 12100 CE is having Highest OI at 32.3 Lakh, resistance at 12100 followed by 12150 .12200-12400 CE liquidated 16 Lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 12000-12100.FII bought 3.6 K CE and 4.5K shorted CE were covered by them. Retailers sold 52.8 K CE and 4.7 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 12000 PE [email protected] having the highest OI strong support at 12000 followed by 11950. 12000-12200 PE added 26Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 12000-12100.FII bought 9.7 PE and 9.9 K PE were shorted by them. Retailers bought 99.9 K PE and 62.7 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 248 cores and DII’s bought 262 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 71.36
Buy Above 12105 Tgt 12125,12140 and 12167 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell Below 12068 Tgt 12046,12025 and 12000 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Upper End of Expiry : 12179
Lower End of Expiry : 11999