- FII bought 6.3 K contract of Index Future worth 761 cores, Net OI has decreased by 14.2 K contract 3.9 K Long contract were covered by FII and 10.2 K Shorts were covered by FII. Net FII Long Short ratio at 1.47 so FII used rise to exit longs and exit shorts.
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Now Bulls need to move above 14700 for a move back to 14754/14815/14876. Bears will get active below 14633 for a move back to 14573/14525/14476. We are completing important time cycle on 08 April so expect market to reamin voaltile till than. Till we do not close above Mercury Ingress High its Sell on Rise Market. It was a volatile day with RBI policy still bulls were able to doall target on upside, Bulls need to move above 14850 for a move towards 14900/14949/15012/15055. Bears will get active below 14763 for a move back to 14729/14686/14610/14555.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 43.8 Lakh core with total contract traded 1.40 lakh , PCR @0.92
- Nifty April Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.07 Cores with addition of 20 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting LONG position were added today, NF Rollover cost @14719 closed above it.
- 14800 CE is having Highest OI at 26 Lakh, resistance at 14800 followed by 14900.14800-15100 CE added 15 Lakh in OI so bears added in range of 14800-14900.FII bought 1.8 K CE and 5.4 K shorted CE were covered by them. Retailers sold 21.9 K CE and 21.7 K CE were shorted by them.
- 14700 PE [email protected] Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 14700 followed by 14600. 14500-14700 PE added 33 Lakh in OI so bulls addded position in range 14400-14500.FII bought 76 K PE and 22.5 K PE were shorted by them. Retailers bought 314 K PE and 215 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 227 cores and DII’s bought 381 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 73.67
Buy Above 14700 Tgt 14729,14777 and 14821 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell Below 14666 Tgt 14636,14600 and 14576 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Upper End of Expiry : 14976
Lower End of Expiry : 14662
Read more here