Skip to content
- FII bought 4.9 K contract of Index Future worth 266 cores, Net OI has decreased by 4.2 K contract, 357 Long contract were added by FII and 4.6 K Shorts were covered by FII. Net FII Long Short ratio at 0.99, So FII used fall to enter longs and exit shorts.
- As discussed in last analysis Now Nifty Bulls need to move above 9950 for a move towards 10000/10060/10120. Bears will get active below 9887 for a move back to 9821/9777/9721. Bulls were able to do 1 target on upside and bears will do 2 target on downside as per today gap down opening which we discussed on Twitter based on Neural Analysis .As we are having a confluence of Astro dates suggesting big move will be seen in Nifty in coming 2 days, Bulls need to move above 9930 for a mvoe back to 10000/10090/10150. Bears will get active below 9770 for a move back to 9725/9666/9610.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 16.68 Lakh core with total contract traded at 2.44 lakh , PCR @0.90
- Nifty June Future Open Interest Volume is at 0.95 Lakh core with liquidation of 0.3 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @9164 closed above it.
- 10000 CE is having Highest OI at 11 Lakh, resistance at 10000 followed by 10100.9900-10200 CE added 22 Lakh in OI so bears added in range of 9900-10000.FII sold 5 K CE and 8.6 K CE were shorted by them. Retailers bought 103 K CE and 44 K CE were shorted by them.
- 9700 PE [email protected] Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 9700 followed by 9600. 9600-9800 PE added 33 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 9600-9700.FII bought 1.6 K PE and 9.5 K PE were shorted by them. Retailers bought 114 K PE and 79 K PE were shorted by them
- FII’s sold 468 cores and DII’s bought 168 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 76.25
Buy Above 9887 Tgt 9920,9960 and 10000 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell Below 9830 Tgt 9810,9777 and 9740(opens in a ne (Nifty Spot Levels)
Upper End of Expiry : 9992
Lower End of Expiry : 9649