Skip to content
- FII sold 8.8 K contract of Index Future worth 974 cores, Net OI has decreased by 3.1 K contract 5.9 K Long contract were liquidated by FII and 2.8 K Shorts were added by FII. Net FII Long Short ratio at 2.4 so FII used rise to exit longs and enter shorts.
- As discussed in Last Analysis We have discussed the importance of Mercury at Perihelion and once 29 Jan High was taken out Bulls had a one sided rally and all target were done on upside.Perfect trade with a big reward and we also saw the importance of Astro date. We saw gap up open and consolidation after the big rally. Now Bulls need to move above 14666 for a move back to 14729/14801/14878. Bears below 14585 can move back to 14500/14444.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 46 Lakh core with total contract traded 2.19 lakh , PCR @0.99
- Nifty Feb Future Open Interest Volume is at 96.9 Cores with liquidation of 2.5 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting LONG position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @14217 closed above it.
- 14700 CE is having Highest OI at 25.8 Lakh, resistance at 14700 followed by 14600.14600-14800 CE added 24 Lakh in OI so bears added in range of 14300-14400.FII bought 19 K CE and 4.4 K CE were shorted by them. Retailers bought 164 K CE and 110 K CE were shorted by them.
- 14400 PE [email protected] Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 14400 followed by 14300. 14000-14200 PE added 28 Lakh in OI so bulls addded position in range 14200-14000.FII bought 39.2 K PE and 21 K PE were shorted by them. Retailers bought 132 K PE and 130 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 6181 cores and DII’s sold 2035 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 73.22
Buy Above 14666 Tgt 14699,14729 and 14763 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell Below 14615 Tgt 14585,14555 and 14525 (Nifty Spot Levels)