Skip to content
- FII bought 10.9 K contract of Index Future worth 1132 cores, Net OI has increased by 9.6 K contract 10.2 K Long contract were added by FII and 646 Shorts were covered by FII. Net FII Long Short ratio at 4.3 highest in last 1 year So FII used rise to enter longs and exit shorts.
- As discussed in Last Analysis Tommrow is an important date as per gann analysis as on 08 Jan 2008 we made the Top of 6357 so we are completing 13 years from that top.Bears below 14112 can see a quick fall towards 14060/13968/13924. Bulls need to move above 14192 for a move back to 14256/14305. Nifty was able to break the cluster of 14250-14256 and rallied towards the target. We also get the big move today as per gann cycle and today high and low will be important for the whole year as discussed in below video. Bulls now need to move 14401 for a move back to 14456/14516. Bears will get active below 14275 for a move back to 14217/14157/14098.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 17.7 Lakh core with total contract traded 1.40 lakh , PCR @0.86
- Nifty Jan Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.32 Cores with addition of 9.7 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @13975
- 14500 CE is having Highest OI at 25.2 Lakh, resistance at 14400 followed by 14500.13900-14100 CE added 24.2 Lakh in OI so bears added in range of 14400-14500.FII bought 31.9 K CE and 19.4 K CE were shorted by them. Retailers bought 124 K CE and 146 K CE were shorted by them.
- 14200 PE [email protected] Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 14200 followed by 14100. 14000-14300 PE added 42 Lakh in OI so bulls addded position in range 14100-14200.FII bought 36.5 K PE and 45.4 K PE were shorted by them. Retailers bought 264 K PE and 231 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 6029 cores and DII’s sold 2372 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 73.38
Buy Above 14370 Tgt 14400,14424 and 14457 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell Below 14295 Tgt 14260,14225 and 14190 (Nifty Spot Levels)