- FII’s sold 22.2 K contract of Index Future worth 1722 cores ,999 Long contract were covered by FII’s and 21.2 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 20.2 K contract, so fall in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.84. Stock Market and State Elections Part -II
- As Discussed in Last Analysis High made today was 10821 so bears were in front foot from start of the day and did the 1 target of 10777 and now waiting for 10721/10666. Bulls will get active above 10830 for a move back to 10890/10930. Nifty did all our target on downside and took support at gann angle as shown below, Now Bulls need to move above 10648 for a move back to 10690/10730/10800. Bearish below 10570 for a move back to 10512/10470/10410. Exit Polls result will be announced tomorrow evening so better not to carry position overnight as we are going to see lot of volatility in next 2 trading session, Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:24/2:35. Bank Nifty does a perfect Gann Angle Trade
- Nifty Dec Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.13 core with addition of 10.6 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10727 closed below it and corrected 150 points.
- 11000 CE is having Highest OI at 40.9 Lakh, resistance at 10800 followed by 11000 .10400-11000 CE added 38 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10600-10800. FII sold 9.5 K CE and 6.9 K CE were shorted by them. Retail sold 293 K CE and 182 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 10500 PE [email protected] Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10550 followed by 10500 . 10000-10700 PE added 4.1 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10400-10500 PE. FII bought 9.9 K PE and 5.6 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail sold 210 K PE and 145 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at1 18.78 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.5 lakh , PCR @0.82
Buy above 10640 Tgt 10666,10686 and 10710 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10588 Tgt 10560,10525 and 10510 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh