Skip to content
- FII bought 3.2 K contract of Index Future worth 328 cores, Net OI has decreased by 2.9 K contract, 175K Long contract were added by FII and 3.1 K shorts were liquidated by FII. Net FII Long Short ratio at 1.05, So FII used rise to enter longs and exit shorts.
- As discussed in last analysis Bulls need to move above 9225 for a move towards 9277/9346. Bears need to break 9150 for move to continue towards 91005/9058.Nifty opened with a gap up Nifty should show big move on Monday based on astro combination, Bulls need to move above 9290 for a move back to 9346/9410/9500 Bears will get active below 9200 for a move back to 9147/9055.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 5.4 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.7 lakh , PCR @0.82
- Nifty May Future Open Interest Volume is at 0.80 Lakh core with addition of 0.60 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @9508 closed below it.
- 9500 CE is having Highest OI at 5 Lakh, resistance at 9400 followed by 9500.9300-9700 CE added 10 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 9500-9700.FII bought 9.7 K CE and 5.6 K CE were shorted by them. Retailers bought 132 K CE and 118 K CE were shorted by them.
- 9000 PE [email protected] Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 9100 followed by 9000. 9000-9500 PE added 3.5 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 9400 -9350.FII bought 12.9 K PE and 9.1 K PE were shorted by them. Retailers bought 71 K PE and 68 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 1724 cores and DII’s sold 1503 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 75.71
Buy Above 9290 Tgt 9310,9346 and 9390 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell Below 9238 Tgt 9200,9150 and 9100 (opens in a ne (Nifty Spot Levels)