- FII’s bought 12.3 K contract of Index Future worth 999 cores 7.4 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 4.8 K Short contracts were covered by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 2.6 K contract, so rise in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and exit short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.14. How Do Professional Traders Think?
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Bulls now need to close above 11035 for this week to continue the rally forward 11128/11181/11234. Low made today was 11043 so bulls were able to protect 11035 and tomorrow if we get weekly close above 11035 it will good for short term. . 09 is important trend change date so effect will be seen either Friday or Monday. Bears will get active below 11021 for a move back to 10970/10920. Bulls will get active above 11100 for a move back to 11162/11200.
- Nifty Feb Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.12 core with addition of 1 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @10727 closed above it
- 11000 CE is having Highest OI at 30.5 Lakh, resistance at 11100 followed by 11200 .10400-11000 CE liquidated 4.1 lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 10900-11000. FII sold 5.6 K CE and 17.9 shorted CE were covered by them. Retail sold 151 K CE and 113 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 10700 PE [email protected] 34.9 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10900 followed by 10800 . 10500-11000 PE added 9.1 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10700-10600 PE. FII sold 12.3 K PE and 1.3 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail sold 178 K PE and 143 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 17.97 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.21 lakh , PCR @0.89
Buy above 11077 Tgt 11100,11130 and 11155 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11030 Tgt 11000,10970 and 10955 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh