- FII sold 8.3 K contract of Index Future worth 944 cores, Net OI has increased by 827 contract 4.5 K Long contract were covered by FII and 3.7 K Shorts were added by FII. Net FII Long Short ratio at 1.6 so FII used rise to exit longs and enter shorts so longs were booked and small shorts entered in the system
- As Discussed in Last Analysis We are at crucial jucture as we have solar eclipse and also Mars change in sign on 11 June suggesting one big move can be seen as multiple astro dates are coming. Now Bulls need to move above 15699 for a move back to 15763/15854/15950. Bears will get active below 15610 for a move towards 15534/15485/15434. Bulls got entry at 15699 and now wating for target of 15763/15854/15950 till we are able to hold 15699. As we have Mars going to Leo Zodiac which generally leads to Bearish move, but price need to confirm the Bias so once Bears below 15670 we can see a quick move towards 15610/15571/15512.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 83 Lakh core with total contract traded 0.91 lakh , PCR @0.92
- Nifty June Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.12 Cores with addition of 0.6 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting LONG position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @15296 closed above it.
- 15800 CE is having Highest OI at 12 Lakh, resistance at 15800 followed by 15900. 15700-15900 CE added 14 Lakh in OI so bears added in range of 15700-15800.
- 15600 PE [email protected] Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 15600 followed by 15500. 15500-15600 PE added 12 Lakh in OI so bulls addded position in range 15500-15600.
- FII’s bought 1329 cores and DII’s sold 575 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 73.20
Buy Above 15751 Tgt 15776,15800 and 15843(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell Below 15696 Tgt 15673, 15640 and 15610(Nifty Spot Levels)
Read more here