Logic · Framework · Strategy
What you’ll learn
- (1) Most of the video contents are directly from my “Playbook” – an operation manual of trading that I use day in and day out. I will teach you how to use these methods of trading and analyzing the market.
- (2) I will walk you through key building blocks of my trading system and eventually I will put them together to show you a complete trading system. In the lesson of “Strategy Summary” (at the end of this course), you will understand that information are now interconnected and forms a big picture to allow you plenty of room for development.
- (3) I spend a lot of time explaining the rationale behind my trading rather than giving you some simple strategies. By going through these lessons one by one, you will understand how I view the market, how I think during the trading, and most importantly, why I trade this way. This is a commonly overlooked part of trading education because it needs market experience to teach. I think it helps to train your logic thinking and does you good when you begin to design a trading system.
- (4) The entire course is carefully designed. The logic is built section by section, chapter by chapter. YOU DO NOT WANT TO JUMP THE LESSON OR ELSE YOU MAY MISS IMPORTANT INFORMATION. Also, the homework is designed for a purpose. You need to do it to benefit from them.
- (5) #CONTENTS BRIEFING# You will know the following things from this course: (1) Right trading mindset which I talked about across the contents; (2) What candlestick (bar) formation I like to use and how I view the candlestick chart; (3) How to view price patterns and apply it in trading in simplest way; (4) How I define the trend and market environment; (5) How to play the trend trade and fade trend in different market environment; (6) How to form a comprehensive risk control framework in FX portfolio; (7) How to journal your trades and review them to find the loopholes; (8) How to develop a daily routine like professionals to progress each and every day; (9) How to do trading exercise to help you stay in tune with the market; (10) How to develop your trading system. And much more…
- (6) #NOTICE# I will continuously update the course with real trading cases studies to help you understand how I articulate the trading system together with discretion to profit in the market. The more you stay with those contents, the more you will learn. So come and revisit this course from time to time!
- PC or laptop with internet connection
- Basic Excel processing skill
- Basic knowledge in financial markets
- An open mind and logic thinking
- A diligent and down-to-earth attitude
This course not only shows you trading system but also helps you build solid trading logic, operation framework, and necessary skills to shape you into a better trader. If you are not seeking for a quick fix, but want to devote time and efforts into this journey, the course is for you.
- If you want to take trading as a serious profession – Seeking a quick fix is not how it works in this business. You first need to devote a lot of time to learn and then devote even more time to practice and experiment with your “craftsmanship”.
- If you want to have a deep understanding of financial markets and trading than just learning a few simple strategies – Strategy is worthless if treated alone. Or else any free video will make you a good trader. Stop overlooking the forest for the trees.
- If you have adequate time and patience to go through those videos one by one and complete the homework assignment – There is no rush as Rome is not built in one day. I recommend you spend 1-2 hours each day; progress little by little; follow the logic flow of my course design. You will get much more than just jumping in and out randomly between those lessons.
- If you want to create your own trading system in the future – Your market belief, trading philosophy, and personality are what makes you a unique trader. All the journey you will go through is just to help you get to that point.
- If you are a critical thinker – I highly value this attribute in this business. The spirit of thinking out of the box; questioning the norm will help you find the way into this business much faster.
- Apart from those core requirements, no matter what level you are. Even if you are just into this business, having no clue what is trading about; or you are a struggling trader, wanting to find something click to you. You are all welcome to this course. But, for people with zero knowledge in trading, you will find it hard to keep up with me at first, because I focus on experience-based information in the course. However, if you are willing to spend the time to read that knowledge-based information on the internet, you will soon get a hang of my contents.