- The EUR/AUD pair trades little positive around 1.5970 during the early Asian sessions on Tuesday.
- Daily chart confirms traders’ indecision on Monday’s “Doji” candle after guarding the upside by Friday’s “Inverted Hammer”.
- While “inverted hammer” supports the claim of consolidation considering across the board USD strength, “doji” portrays traders’ dilemma.
- The 100-day simple moving average (SMA) at 1.5930 can offer immediate support to the pair before diverting market attention to the 1.5855-50 support-zone, including 61.8% Fibonacci Retracement of its December-January surge.
- In case prices slip under 1.5850 on a daily closing basis, the 1.5730 and the 1.5670 may come back on the chart.
- Alternatively, 50% Fibonacci retracement level of 1.6015 seems adjacent upside barrier for the pair, a break of which can propel the quote to upward sloping resistance-line at 1.6065.
- During the pair’s successful rise over 1.6065, the 1.6100 and the 1.6185 may please the buyers.
EUR/AUD daily chart
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.