- Prior +0.2%
- Industrial production 0.1%% vs +0.3% y/y expected
- Prior -1.4% revised to -1.3%
- Manufacturing production +0.6% vs +0.2% m/m expected
- Prior -0.8%;
- Manufacturing production +0.4% vs 0.1% y/y expected
- Prior 1.6%; revised to -1.5%
EURUSD down a few ticks as industrial production numbers are missed. Manufacturing figures are a beat so that is some reason for optimism. All of this is playing second fiddle to the US-China trade fiasco at the moment though and EURUSD just moving up now a couple of ticks.