- Bitcoin continues its positive price development as it just managed to take yet another coveted milestone – the $16,000 mark.
- With this most recent increase, bitcoin’s price has increased by as much as 325% from the lows that it encountered back in March 2020 as the COVID19 pandemic was announced.
- It’s worth noting that this is another yearly high.
- It’s also interesting to see how high can Bitcoin go during its current bull run. At the time of this writing, we are only 25% away from the previous all-time high of 2017.
- As CryptoPotato reported earlier today, the popular cryptocurrency exchange Kraken released their monthly report for October.
- In it, they outlined that November has been very volatile month and that the price might start creeping up to its former all-time high.
- So far, this seems to be the case.
- Meanwhile, Bitcoin’s dominance seems to have increased during this latest rally, meaning that altcoins have failed to gain any further grounds.
Binance Futures 50 USDT FREE Voucher: Use this link to register & get 10% off fees and 50 USDT when trading 500 USDT (limited offer).